Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 100th Post

That's right, folks. Both of you are reading number one hundred. On September 28, 2007, ninety-nine posts ago, it was my great pleasure to write my debut post, thoughts on pretty much nothing but the blog itself. Approximately a year and a half later, in this post, I aspire to much the same as I did then. I would like to thank both of you for your continued support (I would say 'making it a success', but let's be realistic here). I hope it doesn't take me another year and a half to hit the two hundred-mark. Heck, I don't see how it possibly could! For you who actually enjoy my writing (And you know who you are. Yes, you. You are the only one.), rest assured that as long as I'm still getting pissed off at stuff, or happy about things, it is my intent to continue this blog. And, believe you me - I do get pissed, and I sure as heck get happy! Of course, that last sentence was for the benefit of any first-time readers. Anybody who has read at least three of my blog entries can plainly see that I do get pissed and happy... and excited, and proud, and preachy, and know-it-allish - but that's okay. It's all part of my charm! I may switch domains, or formats, but I have no plan to shut it down at this time. Who knows? Maybe you, my readers, could help me eventually get to the Bloggies! I'm sure they could use someone to serve drinks, or something. Well, I need to get back to work. My boss is going to wonder why I'm taking such a long lunch break.

No comments: