Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hippies vs. Metal

My friend Instinct related this story to me:

We actually had a real drum circle form outside the store yesterday. It started with 2 people and after about two hours there were 10 of them out there in their hippie clothing drumming away. I went over to the manager and let him know what was going on and he looked outside and told me if it started getting out of hand he would ask them to leave but it made one of the girls kind of nervous because she started asking what we would do if they didn’t want to leave.

So I just handed the manager a Slayer CD and said “Put this on. Everyone knows that hippies can’t stand death metal”


Why am I reminded of this?



Classic. Beautiful. Enjoy.

1 comment:

instinct said...

*sniff*

That's some beautiful music man.